Quality, the Environment and Workplace Health and Safety | Sustainability
Seeking the total satisfaction of our clients and other interested parties, RSTEEL, SA runs Quality, Environment and Workplace Health and Safety management systems certified in accordance with the normative references ISO 9001:2015, ISO 1400:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, respectively. With a market prospection strategy and the need to expand its range of products, RSTEEL, SA is duly certified for the produce of Structural Hollow sections, cold soldered and calibrated, of non-alloy and fine-grained steels in accordance with the norm EN 10219.
Quality, Health and Safety Policies
RSTEEL, SA commits daily to:
• Developing a business able to fully satisfy both its clients and other interested parties;
• Fostering the diversification of its products and services, reaching out to the needs and expectations of our clients and other interested parties;
• Producing with Quality and respect for the Environment and for Workplace Health and Safety, complying with the applicable normative, legal and regulatory requirement and any other commitments made by the company;
• Protecting the Environment, including Preventing pollution, minimising the identified and significant impacts, striving for the preservation and improvement of our environmental performance;
• Providing safe and healthy workplace conditions in order to prevent working accidents, helping avoid injuries and harm to the health of our members of staff within the framework of eliminating hazards and minimising risks;
• Motivating and involving workers in a culture of consultation and participation, fostering their wellbeing and guaranteeing a healthy organisational climate;
• Running awareness programs and ensuring continuous professional training and education for all employees across the fields of Quality, the Environment and Workplace Health and Safety so as to every member of staff aware of their individual and collective responsibilities and minimising the risks and their associated impacts;
• Fostering Continuous Improvement, evaluating the performance of the Integrated Management System in the definition and review of the objectives established by the company.
QUALITY, THE ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY POLICIES